Monday, December 14, 2009

Fitful Night

It's 6:30 in the morning, at least 2 hours earlier than I'm used to being awake on any given morning. I wasn't feeling well, and I tossed and turned between 2AM until just about 15 minutes ago when I got up. My pajamas are still on, so I haven't completely given up on sleep, but it doesn't look good. To say that I dreamed might be misleading; it would be more fitting to say I thought about something a lot as I was trying to sleep and it took off on its own. Something about a youtube video collaboration I was supposed to be a part of, but I was unclear on my part, and the guy who I was doing it with was sort of failing at his part of it too. Now that I think about it I can actually remember his face and where I know him from in real life. In fact, I don't know him personally, he's an actor I saw at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival last year named Gregory Linington. Very tall, strapping gentleman fellow. Sort of the bad luck and bumbling sort in my head, though. What a shame.
Anyway, he was in a play called Equivocation. It was very good, if you like Shakespeare, I suggest you read it. There's only one female part, but it's a good part, but there's only one female part. That happens a lot in theater... ah well.
Still don't feel 100%, obviously. Maybe breakfast will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment